This week Bob and Pat talk with Sramana Mitra; technology entrepreneur, Silicon Valley strategy consultant, blogger and author of Entrepreneur Journeys, Volume 2 – Weapon of Mass Reconstruction. We talk with Sramana about the startup founders she’s interviewed, the right way to raise money, the state of startups today and much more.
(Note: The Startup Success Podcast is currently in reruns. This was show #28, an interview with the Silicon Valley insider and visionary, Sramana Mitra, originally released June 19, 2009.)
Bob talks about taming the Info Beast – a excerpt from his The Web Startup Success Guide coming out in July and Pat talks about Microsoft conferences.
Play it now!
Please review it on iTunes: we need your feedback!
URLs mentioned in this episode of the Startup Success Podcast:
- The Web Startup Success Guide.
- Entrepreneur Journeys (Volume Two) Bootstrapping, Weapon Of Mass Reconstruction
- Sramana’s One Million by One Million (1M/1M)
- Sramana Mitra’s blog is at http://www.sramanamitra.com.
- Sramana Mitra’s articles at Forbes.com.
- 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference.
- PDC 2008 Recorded Sessions.