Bob and Pat talk with BizFusion Founder Sailesh Ramasray about his online accounting solution geared towards small businesses with inventories.
Sailesh, a serial startup founder in the Netherlands, explains how they differentiate their accounting web service for physical product-centric companies from their competitors, and tier pricing through different subscription plans.
We talk with Sailesh about the Dutch Startup Scene, going after a series of national markets, advice for European startups and more.
Also, during the first 13:52 we talk about Bob’s newest project, FreelancerCashFlow.com, a cash flow web/mobile app for freelancers and the self-employed.
Thinking about doing a MicroConsult with Bob Walsh? Stop by 47hats.com and let’s chat a bit about your startup as a first step. I hold free “online office hours” Monday-Friday 6:30am-7:30am and 4-6pm PST UTC -8. Details at 47hats.com. Or, send me your startup question via AskBob, and let’s get a conversation going! Play it now!
URLs mentioned/relevant to this show:
- Bootstrap, from Twitter (now even more awesome 2.0!).
- 7 Free Twitter Bootstrap Themes for WordPress.
- FreelancerCashFlow – sign up now for a special launch offer!
- Happy Birthday! Noah Kagan was born on 2/17/1982, so says Skype.
- BizFusion Blog
- The other Dutch Startup Interview: Show #121: Marc Köhlbrugge, founder Betali.st